Do you want to develop your property but don’t know what the options are? Or are you thinking of buying a property and want to know what you can do with it?
VISION PLANNING can prepare due diligence reports which will give you an understanding of the development potential or constraints of a particular parcel of land and set out a range of development options for that land.
Development Design Advice
VISION PLANNING understands that each site is unique and therefore we offer a development design advice service in which we can work with you or your architect/designer to undertake an analysis of site conditions and constraints to help determine the optimal design and yield of the development for your particular site.
A core service of VISION PLANNING is the preparation of development application documentation. This includes (but is not limited) to the
- Statement of Environmental Effects (SEE)
- Environmental Impact Statements (EIS)
- Part 5 Environmental Impact Assessment
- Request to Review a Development Application Decision (Section 82A Review)
- Application to Modify a Development Consent (Section 96 Applications)
- Subdivision Master Plans
- Heritage Impact Assessment
- Social Planning Impact Assessment
- Crime Risk Assessment and the preparation of Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) Assessment Reports
- Waste Management Plans
- Adjoining land owner submissions
VISION PLANNING understands that how you prepare and lodge a development application is important to the outcome. The information presented needs to address the relevant issues and the applicable statutory planning legislation.
VISION PLANNING works in partnership with its clients to present an innovative, balanced and well considered development proposal that enables Council to process the application in the quickest possible timeframe.
Vision Planning has the experience and contacts to project manage your development. We have a range of industry contacts who we have worked extensively with, including:
- Landscape Architecture
- Land Surveying
- Engineering Services (Civil, Traffic, Stormwater, Hydraulic)
- Environmental Services (On-site Contamination, On-site Disposal Systems, Water Quality)
- Ecological Services (Flora and Fauna or SEPP 44 – Koala Habitat Protection reports)
- Bushfire Certification
- Building Code Compliance and Certification.
VISION PLANNING can project manage a team of relevant sub-consultants tailored with specialist skills and experience to meet the needs of your project and support your application through the development or strategic planning process.
Alternatively, VISION PLANNING can work in collaboration with your own preferred consultants.
Land & Environment Court Services
Court Case Reviews
- VISION PLANNING has contacts with experienced solicitors and barristers who can provide the appropriate advocacy skills necessary to help you with your particular project.
Expert Evidence or Witness
- Should a project meet unreasonable opposition from a determining authority (State Government or Local Council), VISION PLANNING can help you lodge an appeal with the Land and Environment Court. Randall has extensive experience as an expert witness and in the preparation of the legal documents required for appeals to the Court.
VISION PLANNING and its affiliated associates have experience in the preparation and review of strategic planning documents. VISION PLANNING can provide clients with the following:
- Preparation or Review of Local Environmental Policy and Development Control Plans
- Preparation or Review of Planning Proposals
- Preparation or Review of Local Environmental Studies
- Preparation or Review of Strategic Documents such as a Land Stock Survey or Housing Strategy Document.
- Preparation of Master plans and/or Master plan Design documents such as urban land release areas or community land development proposals.
Local Government Services
VISION PLANNING can assist Local Government authorities in the following ways:
- Preparation of Development Applications for Council proposals
- Assessment of Development Applications for Council (in situations related to Council owned land, conflict of interest or resources)
- Preparation of applications under Part 5 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979
- Assessment of development applications and Part 5 applications on behalf of Council’s.
- Preparation or Review of Conditions of Development Consent
- Preparation or Review of Strategic Planning Documents
- Preparation or Review of Planning Proposals
- Conduct Mediation Conferences, Planning Workshops or Meetings
Vision Planning has a competitive and reasonable fee structure.
Fees are negotiable and can be fixed or variable based upon an hourly rate.
The fee structure quoted will depend on the type of project and the amount of work required for a particular project.
Contact VISION PLANNING today to discuss your project and a fee schedule that is best suited to your project.